Thinking of Selling?
Talk To Us Today!
Are you thinking of selling your property? Then you’ll have a lot of questions and need some professional answers.
If you ask us to take a look at your property, you can expect the following:
– how much your property is worth
– how long it will take to sell your property
– how much it will cost you to sell it
– the best way to reach your buyer
- Permanent tsb
- Ulster Bank
- Bank of Ireland
- Louth County Council
- Credit Unions
We assess your property in the context of real property – not distressed property and not ex-rental property. In that way, you can expect a really achievable value for your property.
We send two consultants to every appraisal so that we can get a thorough perspective on your property. The ext step is to value… because we’re the biggest residential valuers in the area, we can put our expertise in pace and give you advice that reflects both professionalism and experience.
After that, we discuss the important factor of costs.
Our fees are transparent and our commitment is crystal clear: we do our very best for you.
Our fee is Fee 1.5% + VAT (subject to a minimum €1,850 net) and we ask our clients for a marketing budget that will give your property proper exposure.
Our marketing budget includes:
– Outstanding editorially written description of your house
– Impressive photography
– Drone photography (Free for 2017 & subject to charge in 2018)
– Stand-out signage
– Inclusion in our weekly news pop
– Inclusion on daft.ie, lavelles.ie, myhome.ie
– Inclusion on our Youtube channel – featuring your own property film
– Social media & Google Ads campaign
We would love to discuss our sales and marketing strategy with you in deeper detail at your convenience. Where necessary, we will also quote for local / national press advertising. Note public auctions incur additional costs, subject to quotation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying or Selling
Contact Us Today