Social Distancing Rules for Viewing Property
Home » Social Distancing Rules for Viewing Property
We’re delighted to see you! Sorry we can’t shake your hand, but you’re very welcome! Here are some new rules for viewing property
- If you’re feeling unwell, have symptoms or been in contact with a C-19 case in past 10 days, please reschedule your viewing.
- If you have been abroad in a non-green country in the past 10 days, please reschedule your viewing.
- Masks are not obligatory but are recommended.
- Please sanitize your hands on arrival and departure.
- Please exercise social distancing of 2 metres.
- Sorry! You cannot use the toilet facilities today.
- We will open doors, turn on lights, etc. Please ask us if you want to inspect a room or space that’s behind a closed door.
- We love questions! If you have lots to ask, let’s do it outside / by phone / by email afterwards.
- After your viewing, please don’t obstruct pathways or roads. Please don’t obstruct neighbours’ social distancing.
Please note these protocols may be updated in line with NPHET/HSE advice.
Thank you for your understanding & support!
Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.