House Sale Checklist
- Appoint your Estate Agent – important skills you will want your agent to demonstrate are local knowledge, strong experience in valuations and sales in the area and a strong after-sales service.
- Appoint your Solicitor – match competitive quote with experience and a professional, ‘can-do-will-do’ attitude.
- Get your BER Cert – this costs between €150 – €200 for a standard house.
- Compliance Cert – if you have an extension, you will probably need a compliance cert.
- Notify your bank / building society if you have a mortgage on the property. Your solicitor can also do this on your behalf.
- Local property tax – make sure it’s up to date.
- Make a list of what contents and appliances are included in the sale. Remember that integrated appliances, blinds, carpets, poles and garden sheds are normally included.
- Get ready for viewings. The better your house looks, the better the viewings will go! So get the bin bags out and start to
Joanne Lavelle on Thursday, January 4, 2018 in Lavelles Property News Blog
Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.