House Sale Checklist
- Appoint your Estate Agent – important skills you will want your agent to demonstrate are local knowledge, strong experience in valuations and sales in the area and a strong after-sales service.
- Appoint your Solicitor – match competitive quote with experience and a professional, ‘can-do-will-do’ attitude.
- Get your BER Cert – this costs between €150 – €200 for a standard house.
- Compliance Cert – if you have an extension, you will probably need a compliance cert.
- Notify your bank / building society if you have a mortgage on the property. Your solicitor can also do this on your behalf.
- Local property tax – make sure it’s up to date.
- Make a list of what contents and appliances are included in the sale. Remember that integrated appliances, blinds, carpets, poles and garden sheds are normally included.
- Get ready for viewings. The better your house looks, the better the viewings will go! So get the bin bags out and start to
Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.